Microsoft Office Test (2016)
Teamglide's Microsoft Office Test 2016 (TMOT)
Teamglide's Microsoft Office Test evaluates an individual's knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. An individual who is proficient in microsoft Office is more likely to increase overall office productivity, create valuable forecast, maximize time and be on schedule. The Microsoft Office (2016) test consists of 25 questions, with a time limit of 10 minutes. Programs assessed are;
- Power Point
Test individual's ability in Microsoft Word regarding one's ability to
- Create a document.
- Change stylistic criteria; such as font color and format.
- Make the format of a sentence match an example text, including font, size, and color.
- Add highlighting and other special formatting.
- Locate, open, save, and close Word documents.
- Navigate and Use of the Bar Tab and it's features
- Mail Merge
- Create standard documents using Microsoft Word. such as ; reports. portfolios, and letters
This test assess individual's ability in Microsoft Excel regarding one's ability to:
- Create a document
- Use the Software environment (save, print, protect, etc.)
- Use of Functions (SUM, IF, etc.)
- Accurately navigate and create data management (filters, pivot tables, etc.)
- To Format (number formats, conditional formatting, etc.)
Test individual's ability in Microsoft Power Point regarding one's ability to:
- Create presentations
- Draw and format
- Create slide shows and animations
- Create charts, tables and diagrams
Test individual's ability in Microsoft Outlook regarding one's ability to:
- Send and receive mail
- Manage mail and, other parts of Outlook
How Teamglide's Microsoft Office Test Can Help Your Organization
In today's world tons of organizations rely on Microsoft Office, an established powerhouse of tools used in the day to day activities in organizations. That are used as the virtual networking system for the internal and external communication, to track and measure metrics and operations information, in the workplace. Therefore because of Microsoft Office's establishment as a valuable tool in the workplace. Hiring employees who can navigate the basic functions of Microsoft Office is essential as these individual's in the workforce can competently;
- Create accurate forecasts
- Manage Time
- Measure and store business metrics and operations information etc.
- Reduce the new hire training period
- Increase overall office productivity,
- Carry out organizational functions and activities to meet business objectives.
- Communicate clearly and precisely beyond logistical barriers
- Create Valuable Presentations
Training and Development
Teamglide's Microsoft Office Test offers more than a "yes" or "no" assessment of a test-taker's knowledge of Microsoft Office , as the score and breakdown of the results provide direction for employers, regarding training and development.
To help you find and screen these valuable employees to add to your team. Schedule Teamglide's Microsoft Office Test.