Microsoft Excel Test (2016)
Teamglide's Microsoft Excel Test evaluates an individual's knowledge of Microsoft Excel's basic functions and features. An individual who is proficient in Microsoft Excel is more likely to increase overall office productivity, create valuable forecast, maximize time and be on schedule. This test consists of 25 questions, with a time limit of 10 minutes.
This Tests prospects' and employees' ability to
- Create a document
- Use the Software environment (save, print, protect, etc.)
- Use of Functions (SUM, IF, etc.)
- Accurately navigate and create data management (filters, pivot tables, etc.)
- To Format (number formats, conditional formatting, etc.)
How Teamglide's Microsoft Excel Test Can Help Your Organization
In today's world tons of organizations rely on Microsoft Excel an established powerhouse of tools used in the day to day activities in organizations to track and measure metrics and operations information. As this data constructed by Excel has the capacity to shape future goals and establish and navigate a company's direction. These documents may include
- Research and marketing material, etc.
- Analytical data
- Financial Statements
- Estimations of Consumer Demand
- Project, Tasks and Employee Schedules
Therefore because of Microsoft's Excel's establishment as a valuable tool in the workplace. Hiring competent employees by using our testing has become essential as these individual's in the workforce can;
- Create forecasts
- Provide Scheduling
- Competently measure and store business metrics and operations information etc.
Training and Development
Teamglide's Microsoft Excel Test (TGMET) offers more than a "yes" or "no" assessment of a test-taker's Microsoft excel abilities, as the score and breakdown of the results provide direction for employers, regarding training and development.
To help you find and screen these valuable employees to add to your team. Schedule Teamglide's Microsoft Excel Test.