Facilities Assistant (Corporate Front Desk)
McKinley, Capiz, ph
Posted: June 7th, 2019
- Manages all administrative functions at the front desk area (including, but not limited to, headset and locker issuance) and serves as the front liner of Facilities Department.
- Receives and routes incoming calls to respective team members and departments in the company.
- Ensures that all calls are handled in a courteous, efficient and expedient manner.
- Manages document logistics.
- Manages the online tool for reservations on common meeting areas (i.e Boardrooms, Small Meeting Rooms, Conference Rooms, Lounge, etc..)
- Coordinates with other internal departments to ensure that equipment in all common meeting room areas are all in good condition.
- Manages and monitors tickets, emails and other administrative functions on the units.
- Manages and monitors lockers, pedestals, laterals and cabinets issuance.
- Sends out emergency notification, coordinates emergency facilities calls.
- Manages site facilities directory.
- Amendable to work on graveyard, holiday & weekend shift.
TELUS International Philippines
Service providers, contractors, lessor, property managers, government agencies, PEZA, etc
Preferably Bachelor's degree or certificate Course
Preferably at least 1 year related work in administration or receptionist assignment
Knowledge on Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized
- Time and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.