Managed Service Operations Analyst
The MSCI Managed Services Operations team is composed of experienced financial professionals that provide first tier support for our clients around the world. Currently, the Managed Service Operations group is present in the following locations: Monterrey, Singapore, Manila and Mumbai. We are currently further building the team in Mumbai.
Team members are responsible for directly responding to a wide variety of technical questions and monitoring key batches that are being processed 24x7.
• Coordinate effectively with individuals/teams within the organization to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer requests/issues especially issues regarding system issues and processing delays in order to facilitate timely client notifications.
• Resolve issues for managed systems within SLA.
• Respond to client inquiries and requests via phone, email and ticket tracking system.
• Support and monitor batch jobs.
• Monitor alerts and status of servers, jobs execution in Unix/Linux and Windows environment.
• Liaison/Training with backup teams in other geographical locations to provide continuity of service in the event of local issues.
• Good communication skills with experience in both internal and external client communications.
• Must have strong problem solving skills and highly analytical.
• Must be willing to work on shifting schedules and holidays.
• Basic administration tasks and knowledge in Unix/Linux (knowledge of basic commands) and Windows operating systems.
• Scripting knowledge in SQL, Perl and Python is an advantage.
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree in any sector - IT related preferred.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.