Makati, Manila, ph
Posted: May 29th, 2019
This role is responsible in
- Prepares the Initial Capital Appropriation Request (CAR) proposal for projects included in the approved budget and includes in the proposal the corresponding justifications and financial analysis related to payback period and return on investment.
- Prepares User Requirement Specification document, basic design, and collaborates with the project lead and process owners to develop project designs based on the concept, objectives, layout, and project drawings. Ensures that all agreed and approved designs comply with the Global Design Guidelines on facilities and process tools and equipment.
- Assists in the preparation of scope of work and preparation of the Bill of Quantity, to proceed on Request For Proposal (RFP) document and pre-bid meeting. Assists the process of evaluating each supplier’s proposal and create bid assess report for reference of the shopping cart.
- Monitors progress of each project through the use of various system tools as MS Project, S-Curve and Critical Path. Ensures that each project’s milestones are achieved without delay.
- Monitors CAPEX expenditures regularly to meet approved budget spending projections. Prepares project progress reporting for all CAPEX stake holders until the project’s completion and closure.
- Participate in project planning and actual implementation during the annual plant shutdown. Ensures that project activities comply with the company’s Quality Policies, Good Manufacturing Practices and Environment, Health and Safety standards. Formulates contingencies for each approved project in case of any unexpected or uncontrolled delay.
- Monitors project progress during implementation through daily tool box meetings with contractors and support services.
- Leads and manage the end to end process of fixed asset management (Asset Life cycle). This includes creation of initial Asset Maintenance plan.
- Coordinates with project lead to develop timeline for the project, equipment orders and arrivals, pre-fabrication works, expected project spend and planned duration for the implementation of the project.
- Ensure plan and lay-out are implemented as agreed during the PRT.
- Assists development of economical project implementation by ensuring project materials are of the most competitive price available and within specification or engineering standards of RB.
- Institutes monitoring and control measures to assure compliance to budget.
- Recommends annual training/development plans and competency needed to ensure availability of skilled, knowledgeable and qualified successors to the role.
- Annually reviews, and updates SOPs, work instructions, systems and internal policies and communicates these clearly with all concerned associates.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Graduate of any Bachelor of Science in Engineering course, a licensed Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- Has extensive experience in the formulation, documentation and implementation of project engineering plans for a hygienic food or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
- Has sufficient knowledge and experience in managing building, facilities and utilities for oil and gas facility or similar
- Has knowledge and experience on the basics and fundamentals of quality (GMP, HACCP), planning (S&OP Process), human relations (Industrial Relations, CBA), engineering (maintenance, hygienic design), finance (P&L statements)
- Project Management (Erection, Commissioning and Shutdown & Turn Around)