The CARE Specialist will professionally and efficiently handle all customer service inquiries regarding Vistaprint products and services. They will follow established guidelines to support our commitment to providing world-class service while operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Your role will involve:
- Answering all customer inquiries through various channels (telephone, chat, email and any additional channels as developed) in a courteous and professional manner
- Performing accurate diagnosis of customer inquiries and promptly providing appropriate solutions/responses based on defined procedures
- Continuously provide feedback that will help to identify customer challenges and reduce effort.
- Participating in cross-functional activities that will ensure continued viability and performance of the company.
- Meeting and exceeding efficiency and quality metrics to help reduce or eliminate customer effort while adhering to assigned work schedule.
- Educating our customers on how to use the products and services we offer to market and grow their businesses.
- Using appropriate systems and available resources as necessary to assist in responding to each request
- Performing additional responsibilities as required
In return you will bring:
- Minimum of a secondary level education with certification in English (e.g. CXC grade 1 or 2 or equivalent), Mathematics or Principles of Accounts (grade 1, 2, 3 or equivalent) and any three other subjects
- Previous experience in a multi-channel customer service environment preferred
- Experience using graphic design software is an asset
- Must be available to work any shift that falls within our operating hours, which spans 24 hours, 7 days per week.
- Knowledge of and/or interest in internet/web technologies and social media
- Highly motivated to act independently and to acquire additional knowledge or skill sets that will aid in the role
- The ability to provide excellent customer service while multi-tasking
- The ability to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen eye for details and identifying potential issues that may impact a customer experience
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills