Budgeting Analyst II
Pasig, , ph
Posted: June 7th, 2019
- Ensures spending utilization is within plan & timely issuance of accurate invoices to clients are done on the vertical the position is assigned to.
- Responsible for providing periodic reporting on profitability and spend to its assigned budget owners.
- Provides periodic management reports on budget utilization and other financial impacting metrics that will help management make an informed decision.
- Assists in the budget & re forecast exercise by providing historical data to the budget templates.
- Monitors spending of assigned cost centers to ensure everything is within plan.
- Ensures company spending is within budget and adapt depending on revenue outcome.
- Tracks closely revenue & profitability metrics, variance analysis and report variances to stakeholders.
- Assists in the closing cycle by working with stakeholders to come up with revenue accruals for the period end.
- Issue accurate invoices on a timely manner.
- Ensures revenue and pass-through invoices are sent out at set deadlines.
- Should be a regular TELUS International Philippines member.
- Above average performance standing in program KPI’s (at least 3.0) for 6 consecutive months.
- Team member should not have any form of disciplinary action in the past 6 months.
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in any Finance related course (Accountancy, Financial Management, Commerce, Economics and etc).
- Excellent English Communications Skills.
- Proficiency on budgeting,financial analysis, accounting.
- Proficient with MS Office software suite application, basic knowledge on related Workday/SAP enterprise software preferred.