Pasig, , ph
Posted: June 7th, 2019
Description and Requirements
- Support the production middle-tier application infrastructure.
- Deploy application code changes after following the change and release management life cycle using ClearQuest.
- Incident management and ensure system/application outages or degradations are resolved in a timely manner within SLA.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all environmental issues and involve other teams if necessary.
- Collect relevant data for root cause analysis and future mitigation strategies
- Proactively monitor system health and address any potential concerns before they impact the business groups.
- Develop process documentation to ensure knowledge can be transferred between on and off-shore team members.
- Work with Development and Environment Management teams to determine net new operational requirements for new applications/infrastructure
- Act as a single point of contact for environmental issues in the production middle-tier environment
Develop and provide training material and mentor other incoming team members
- Middleware Technologies: Oracle Weblogic 8/9/10, ALSB, SOA, IBM Websphere MQ
- Programming Tools: HP Sitescope, HP Diagnostics, dynaTrace, BMC Remedy
- Hardware/OS: Sun Solaris, RedHat, Linux, Windows, VMWare
- Others: UNIX Shell Scripting, F5 Networking, Oracle
- Must have at least 2 years' working experience in Middleware Technologies, preferably in Weblogic application server and UNIX Shell Scripting
- Working experience in a telecommunications company/client is an advantage
- Candidates must have a bachelors' degree/vocational diploma in Information Technology or related field
- A good team player, adaptable, and assertive person
- Willing to learn and can work with minimal supervision
- Amenable to work in shifting schedules, night shift, holidays, and on-call activities
- Amenable to work in Ortigas, Pasig City