Applications Developer (Pooling)
Pasig, , ph
Posted: June 7th, 2019
Description and Requirements
- Provide well-thought out and reliable advice and troubleshooting for application development with APIs with existing and prospective customers, ISVs and developers.
- Take end-to-end ownership of questions and issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Write code/script to build user scenarios using API and SDKs, to reproduce issues.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for API and product issues. Provide feedback to the training and documentation organization so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Craft process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base. Engage and respond to the Okta developer community through Stack Overflow, forums, etc. Deliver against customer experience targets.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Support, technical support or software development preferably customer facing role.
- Experience working on cloud applications
- Expertise supporting both classic and modern web stacks (e.g., JSP, Rails, Django/Flask, Node.js. ASP.NET.)
- Experience supporting REST APIs.
- Real passion for solving issues and advocating for their success, in a dynamic, highly technical environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team. Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
- Experience supporting Identity Access Management solutions.
- Experience supporting LDAP, SSO, SAML, or WS Federation.
- Experience supporting cloud applications such as Oﬃce 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
- Experience supporting N-tier web applications.