Sr. Network Administrator
The identified candidate will lead a team of Network Administrators in supporting the call center Operations of the company, as well as those of Support groups, by ensuring the continuous availability and reliability of TI local and global network services (i.e. LAN / WAN). Maintains the data network within the organization.
He/she will also oversee and lead any expansion and/or relocation networking requirements for call center and support groups within the organization and ensures that all networking requirements are met, based on TIP standards and reliability. Coordinates with Telecommunication Service Providers and/or Vendors for acquisition and timely delivery of needed equipment and technical support. Assists and coordinates with the IT COE Manager, Special Projects Manger, and general I.T. Management of networking requirements for call center / company expansion.
- Leads in the network planning, implementation, and post-implementation monitoring of projects that may be assigned.
- Provides technical expertise and platform leadership in areas of Cisco WAN, LAN, WLAN, VPN, and Firewall technologies, as well as integration to Avaya IP Telephony.
- Oversees the everyday activities and performance of Network Administrators. Imparts knowledge and expertise on the most efficient and expedient way of handling I.T. network concerns.
- Performs network monitoring and administration activities utilizing specialized network management tools (Solarwinds, PRTG, Netflow). Immediately identifies and resolves network problems to facilitate the smooth and trouble-free operations of the company.
- Addresses the technical needs of external Client’s I.T. counterparts. Communicates through email and / or attends conference calls to calibrate on Client requirements to improve daily call center Operations.
- Closely coordinates with vendors / suppliers and cascades network requirements of the company. Negotiates for the most cost-effective rate for the acquisition of equipment and / or services. Identifies and communicates required changes / customizations to the network. Ensures the conduct of maintenance and repair activities to the network.
- Coordinates with third-party service providers chosen by the Project Management team for activation of new leased lines. Specifies unique and specific requirements of the Company and ensures compliance to such. Addresses current versus future requirements of the network given the rate of growth / expansion of the organization.
- Assists the I.T. Support team and System Administrations group in dealing with call center Operations-related problems / issues. Handles network-related concerns as escalated by Helpdesk / Support team and / or System Administrators. Expediently and efficiently isolates problems and acts on their immediate rectification.
- Participates in the design, planning, and implementation of TI GLOBAL related network projects. Coordinates with onshore team for TI related issues.