OMD ANALYST I
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
The Workforce Reports Analyst I is responsible for the development of and produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting for a specified account(s). She/he will be responsible for pulling data from multiple systems, cleaning and consolidating data, and preparing reports for use by the account management team.
Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. She/he will also be able to identify tends in available data and provide recommendations on account KPI compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and automate various account level reports for standard operating procedures.
- Analyze and validate data to make recommendations to improve performance.
- Review and validate reports to ensure accuracy
- Extract, combine and analyze data from multiple data sources.
- Coordinate with local and US counterpart on implementation and compliance to reports requirements QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of experience using Excel with extensive knowledge of pivot tables, formulas, charting, Macro, VBA etc.
- Microsoft SQL experience desired
- Experience with various call center data sources (Quality, Work Force Management etc) is a plus
- Willing to work in nightshift
- Willing to work in Uptown, BGC, Taguig
- To submit your application, click APPLY NOW!!