Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate is responsible for the development of profitable sales growth through the opening of new accounts within a defined geographic area locally or within the Region. Develops and implements a comprehensive prospecting initiative targeting high potential customers. Negotiates and closes new business with minimum monthly revenue quotas and performance standards.
Working under minimal supervision, supports the overall financial modeling of multi-million dollar real estate outsourcing pursuits including org modeling, labor estimates, overhead, operating expense budgeting, fee analysis, bench-marking and other financial analytics.
Plays an active role in the client engagement process by gathering information, designing and conducting analyses and creating materials for use with existing and prospective clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Market Research : Conduct market research on emerging markets (e.g. Manila, other parts of Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao) to support growth and other strategic initiatives
- Market Intelligence : Maintain internal databases and ensure data consistency and accuracy; Synthesize competitive information via different sources
- Reporting : Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly market reporting requirements, including preparing materials for the board of Directors and Stake Holders
- Presentation : Prepare and/or deliver presentations on market and special research topics
- Builds and fosters relationship with meeting planners and tenants by creating, coordinating and executing tenant community events. Develops and coordinates concierge program and other convenience and hospitality services for the property.
- Oversees and coordinates scheduling of conference facilities and meeting rooms for the property. Consults with clients to determine event needs such as space, physical set-up, AV and technical requirements, catering and other event support.
- Promotes conference center and event management services to current tenants and other prospective clients. Prepares tenant newsletters, electronic blasts and property marketing materials. Updates community portal. Participates in marketing discussions and plays integral role in prospective client tours.
- Develops budgets for scheduled client events. Solicits competitive bids from external service providers as needed to meet event requirements. Presents recommendations and budget proposals to client for approval.
- Prepares reports to summarize service and conference center utilization for property management team. Analyzes costs/benefits and market trends as basis for program recommendations.
- Supervises concierge services and other event support staff responsible for event budget forecast and reconciliation. Ensures property condition issues are corrected through timely submission of work order requests.
Qualifications and Skills:
- College Graduate
- Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in sales, marketing, business development or similar field. New graduate without experience but can demonstrate potential will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Resourceful & motivated