Finance Assistant- AP/AR
Location: Makati Head Office, CBRE GWS 15th Floor M1 Tower, 141 H.V. Dela Costa St.,
Salcedo Village, Brgy. Bel-air, Makati City, Philippines 1227
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday, Regular Office hours
Performs clerical accounting procedures requiring familiarity with, and experience in, accounting office practices as well as knowledge of a variety of accounting classifications. Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers. Maintains vendor / customer accounts and performs the invoice / billing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Verifies the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
Processes transactions such as disbursements, expense vouchers, cash receipts, etc.
Enters data into financial system.
Prepares reports to validate transactions.
Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
Investigates questionable or irreconcilable differences and reports these issue to the appropriate individual.
May participate in various accounting projects as needed.
Other duties may be assigned.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 2-3 years of relevant skills and work experience
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (JDE or other full-scale ER software)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Full time, Regular Employment position(s) available.