HR Operations Analyst
The HR Operations Analyst role will handle operations related to talent acquisition, talent management, employee life cycle changes and employee queries for APAC region. We are seeking someone who has the ability and confidence to work for a remote team with minimal supervision on a day to day basis. Candidates for our HR Operations Team will need to have a helpful, proactive attitude and a keen willingness to take full ownership of all HR administrative duties. He / She will have exposure to a high level of confidential information and therefore requires an individual who is discreet, has exceptional attention to detail and has the ability to build strong relationships with HR Partners, Employees and Managers remotely.
- Support and manage the administration processes for onboarding and induction of new joiners, employee benefits, employee relations, immigration, talent, exit management, performance management and the Year End compensation and promotion process. This includes:
- Talent Acquisition Operations
- Interview management and provisioning
- Background investigation coordination with empaneled vendors
- Offer letter management, onboarding and induction facilitation of new hires
- Working on requisite HR systems like Taleo and Workday
- Employee Life Cycle changes
- Processing Employee life cycle changes like transfers, job movements, terminations
- Handling all types of employee letter issuance like reference letters, visa invitation letters, etc.
- Benefits and policy administration in liaison with HR partners and empaneled vendors
- Invoice management
- Coordinating for international transfers and managing the employee mobility process. Managing the administration process in line with corresponding legislation and compliance procedures.
- Requisition creation and management
- Exit management and administration
- Handling employee queries and liaising with HR Partners on a daily basis
- Talent Management Operations
- Provisioning for conducting / implementing training programs
- Coordination with external and internal trainers
- Maintaining and reporting on all training participation data through the learning management system (LMS)
- General Administration
- Maintaining accurate data in all HR Systems like Workday and Taleo on timely basis
- Monitoring the case management tool and be the first point of contact for general HR queries
- Providing administrative support for annual or ad hoc HR projects
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Experience in Human Resources Operations/Administration in a matrix, international organization
- Experience in process documentation and process mapping is preferred
- Experience working in a HR shared services setup is preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Stakeholder relationship management experience with a proven record of accomplishment and experience
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work individually or within a team
- Ability to provide efficient and reliable assistance, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with using HR systems / technologies and SharePoint is a plus
- Experience in the financial service industry is a plus
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.