Standard Distributors Ltd
This vacancy located in Scarborough, Tobago. The incumbent is responsible for the day-to-day management of the showroom’s operations in accordance with overall company policy.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the activities of staff and handle disciplinary matters in accordance with Company policy.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the Showroom, including stocking, display and inventory control.
- Receive and deliver goods in accordance with Company and Group policies.
- Identify any discrepancies and/or damages and submit report as outlined in policy.
- Ensure all goods that leave the showroom are checked for customer signatures, serial numbers, quantity, colour, description, SDL item code, ID# and vehicle # where applicable. If the product is being sent to another showroom, the item must be checked against the Goods Order Form.
- Review sales records, develop merchandising techniques and assist with sales promotions.
- Check daily cash receipts and manage all cash controls.
- Ensure that customers are greeted in a timely manner and receive a high level of service in accordance with the Customer Care Handbook.
- Ensure all Hire Purchase contracts are vetted and are found to be correct before submission to Hire Purchase Manager.
- Ensure all service complaints are received and inputted via the Service Module with follow ups being conducted as necessary.
- Ensure that staff is equipped with the knowledge and know how to service customers professionally by providing routine training and arranging for specific product training.
- Ensure weekly huddles are maintained to keep staff abreast of all current promotions or any other relevant information provided by the Company.
- Ensure that the showroom and stockroom is kept in a clean and tidy condition and that merchandise are tagged in accordance with approved price lists, and properly accounted for.
- Ensure showroom is prepared for stock checks; assist with monthly stock counts and report on variances noted within allotted time. Conduct periodic stock checks.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals on subordinates.
- Ensure security of premises, product, personnel and other assets at all times.
- To comply with Group’s processes and policies as set out and stated in ANSA McAL Blue Book.
- Performs all duties in conformance with appropriate health, safety, security and environmental and SDL’s policies and procedures.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to you by your Supervisor.
- Associate Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 2 – 4 years of proven sales experience in a related environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory position- preferably in retail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills