ANSA Polymer Limited
The Production Supervisor is responsible for directing, supervising, monitoring and coordinating the Blow Moulding and Injection Moulding processes to optimize the use of machines and manpower to meet production, quality and cost targets, as per the Company’s established policies and practices. All work shall be performed while following the rules, technical work procedures and guidelines, of ANSA Polymer, with special attention being given to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Responsible for the achievement of daily/monthly/annual production targets in accordance with production plan.
- Responsible for implementing the daily work programme to fulfil the Production Plan in terms of order priority, quality, machine speed and man power needs.
- Develop, lead and implement innovative strategies to improve workflow efficiencies & effectiveness of the Moulding Division.
- Conduct quality control processes on equipment and or facilitate, monitor and ensure compliance for quality control process.
- Perform mould changes and troubleshoot malfunctioning machines and systems and make corrective actions or adjustments to ensure consistent product quality and machine efficiency.
- Liaise with logistics on the transfer of all finished goods to warehouse.
- Prepare daily/weekly Production Reports.
- Train/Coach direct reports as assigned by the Division Lead/Operations Manager
- Inform Management of delays in production targets or demands.
- Coach employees.
- Investigate all incidents of non-conformance, variances, deviations from production plan and poor quality, submit written report with recommendations for corrective action as required.
- Perform materials balance including verification of scrap.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Knowledge of Moulding or film production technology and equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle heavy lifting and moving >55 lbs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to support and provide training/coaching to direct reports.
- Knowledge of OSHA, ISO 9001 and Maintenance policies.
- Computer Literate.
- Five CSEC/ O’Levels passes (inclusive of Mathematics and English A)
- MET or MEEET Certificate
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position