The incumbent has the responsibility of promoting and marketing the company's products and providing good customer service. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells the company's products while continuously seeking new opportunities for introducing products to customers.
- Places customer's orders and follows up on the delivery of products.
- Handles customer questions, complaints and billing queries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Manages customers' accounts within the limits of credit facilities offered to them in accordance with the company's policy.
- Collects revenue and makes adjustments to customer's accounts where necessary.
- Verifies inventory wherever the Company's products are sold and ensures availability of products.
- Assists in implementing advertising/promotional campaigns.
- Continually maintains working knowledge of all company products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Makes recommendations according to customer's needs.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- Five (5) CXC or GCE 0' Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two (2) years' experience in the field of Sales.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
All applications are to be submitted no later than July 11th, 2019:
Please specify 'Sales Representative - Industrial" in the subject of email
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue