Customer Service Agents - Minted.com
AMAZING JOB OPPORTUNITY - MINTED.COM
We are excited are you! If you would like to start working in August 2019 then apply today!
180+ AGENTS NEEDED. AND WE WANT YOU!
Earn Extra Cash! Get hired, then refer a friend and earn USD $100.00
Minted.com is a modern design marketplace connecting customers to the world’s best independent artists, designers and photographers to create one-of-a-kind, unforgettable items, personally suited to capture specific occasions and needs to make it uniquely their own!
With fresh on trend designs added continuously, Minted.com provides the opportunity for customers to capture once-in-a-lifetime moments (weddings, birthdays, baby showers, holiday family events) for themselves, their families and their friends.
We are looking for you to join our team to help us provide outstanding service!
As a Minted.com Customer Service Associate, you will be expected to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, lively atmosphere.
- Love design, technology, solving problems and providing top-notch service
- Use your problem solving and people skills while working directly with our customers to address their questions through multiple channels – phone, email & live chat.
- Be patient, empathetic and passionate about providing “white glove” service to our customers.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Savvy working with a variety of systems and technology.
- Respond to calls, emails, and live chats from customers in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Handle and resolve all customer concerns by providing accurate information with empathy and grace
- Provide customers with product and general order information
- Document customer interactions thoroughly and accurately in our CRM and order systems
- Use support tools & training including our knowledge base to respond to inquiries and ensure our customer’s satisfaction
- Assist with processing orders and customizing designs
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention
- Identify opportunities for improving the customer experience and share those with the Customer Service leadership
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends based on business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 CXC / GCE including English Language and Mathematics or Information Technology is preferred
- Experience and knowledge in Designing and Creative Arts would be an asset
- Comfortable using technology; familiarity and experience with online business activities
- High attention to detail, organized and able to follow through
- Able to positively and efficiently resolve customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Able to take direction and quickly learn new procedures, processes, and products
- 1-3 years of experience working with customers preferably at a premium brand
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software a plus