Senior Associate - Technical Support
Mandeville, Manchester, jm
Sutherland is seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated person to join us as a Technical Support Consultant. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Consultants in this role get to:
Be the Point of Contact: Handle customer service cases via SM & Voice channels. Delivering an experience to every customer, meeting Sharp customer service standards.
Strengthen Relationships: Internally have chat sessions with other departments in order to solve issues. Work pro-actively to ensure potential issues are escalated appropriately.
Consistently Deliver: Achieve all agreed KPI’s.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Intermediate reading English language skills
- Technical knowledge in Sharp
- Able to work positively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills
- Sees through the eyes of the customer
- Articulate, bright and curious
- Passionate about service
- Experience of working in a customer-centric environment is a plus