Analyst I, Payroll
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for the efficient running and administration of the organization’s payroll and expense accounts.
- Includes implementing and checking payroll and taxation changes on an on-going basis.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
- Responsible for a variety and/or specialized functions within payroll. Performs one of more of the following duties:
- Compiles payroll data and statistics for the calculation of payroll and to perform complex analysis
- Processes garnishment remittances and child support levies
- Analyzes multi-state payroll tax data and performs calculations, and ensures that payroll information is reported to federal, state and local agencies as may be required
- Researches and responds to complex inquiries related to payroll taxes, deductions and wage withholdings
- Prepares and creates standard and ad hoc reports and reconciles all payroll-related general ledger accounts
- All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.