What is the opportunity?
As an Investment Specialist, you develop relationships with and create custom investment solutions for prospective and existing RBC clients. Alongside your own prospecting and networking activity, you are fully supported by internal partners who send client referrals your way. Your creativity, motivation, and hunger to drive new investment sales, is what pushes you to provide world-class advice and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term goals. You can truly create the future you want for yourself and for the clients you advise.
What will you do?
- Lead in the sale of investment products specifically Roytrin and Future cash
- Deliver and achieve aggressive acquisition of new clients and business growth for RBC
- Create an annual sales\business development plan
- Exercise good judgement when making decisions balancing risk and client experience
What do you need to succeed?
- Under graduate qualification ideally in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related experience is required.
- Proven skills in business acquisition, establishing community and client relationships, with success in business growth.
- Ability to multi-task
- Very strong client first orientation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Financial Planning designation or equivalent certification in Financial Planning.
- Previous successful sales experience in a financial industry
- Experience in creating a referral network or possesses a current extensive network of centres of influence
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual:
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- World-class sales training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.