Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
Responsible for providing leadership, management and oversight of all projects of various sizes and complexity within the Authority. Also, manage project teams and experts to ensure that projects progress effectively and efficiently to achieve established targets that adhere to pre-determined operating standards.
- Directs and manages the activities of the Project Management Office to ensure that all of the Authority’s projects are implemented in compliance with established Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT) guidelines and the organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Provides guidance and expertise to manage, coordinate and report on all projects within the Authority using standardised project management principles.
- Develops and implements strategic objectives in conjunction with the various departments to ensure that projects are aligned with the strategic initiatives.
- Consults with the organisational relationship on the project lifecycle and progress, and issues requiring attention and/or resolution.
- Negotiates changes in project resources as necessary to achieve objectives and timelines.
- Prepares and presents periodic reports regarding project activities.
- Ensures that proper procedures have been followed and identifies, evaluates and submits for review as necessary, all projects and plans that have been developed or changed.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for the overall project structure, progress and decision making.
- Participates in reviewing and evaluating documentation and specifications related to hospital functional layout designs, construction and contract administration.
- Ensures the required lead and participation in all project-related construction site meetings.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Master of Science Degree in Construction Management, Engineering Management, Project Management, or an equivalent postgraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in a senior management position, five (5) of which should be in the management of large scale projects.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by May 29, 2019 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources North-Central Regional Health Authority Building #39, Third Floor Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex Champs Fleurs
OR Hit Apply
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.