LFP Channel Partner Service Manager UKI (f/m)
HP Development Company, L.P.
We are looking for a Channel Partner Service Manager UKI to join our Graphics Solution Services team working on Large Format Printing.
The main responsibility will be to develop, manage and monitor the support structure and performance of our Channel Partners, enabling business growth while increasing customer satisfaction. In this role the CPSM will be responsible for initial assessment of potential services partners, conduct performance reviews, enable channel program execution and provide recommendations for improvements ensuring required criteria in place. The role requires strong relationship management, ability o drive channel partners to enable High TCE (Total Customer Experience) and increasing profitability.
- Channel Program deployment.
- Conduct advanced periodical channel Partner 360 degree reviews.
- Monitor Service Partner Performance (Service Business /Cost / TCE)
- Management of Service Partners selection, on-boarding, planning and Off-boarding.
- Ensure Service Partner Readiness along the Product Life Cycle.
- Promote Indirect Services business portfolio, MSC, Care packs, VAS, trainings, and spare parts sales and follow up on open services orders.
- Prepare and conduct monthly regional performance reviews, analysis & recommendations with Service Manager.
- Work closely with (country/region) Partner account managers, attending all reviews when required
- End to End responsibility of indirect Services KPI’s in the region
- Ensure partners adhere to Channel Program Criteria, prerequisites and deliverables
- Maintain Partner Services qualifications standards.
- Contribute to process improvement, and deploy new set processes for performance improvements.
- Proactively Monitor and control Cases & Elevations in your region
- End to end accountability of Partner Technical & knowledge Database access & updates
- Track EMEA Product Quality Performance KPI
- Proactively monitor & manage Supply chain escalations.
- End to end accountability of Partner Install base data updates & changes in liaison with respective RSPM
- Risk management, and claims minimization.
- Provide DFS Feedback (Design for Service)
- End to End management of field interventions (partners on site support) in the region.
- Work under own initiative and take ownership of issues, ensuring best in class support to partners and customers
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in services & support
- In depth understanding of channel partner business model is an advantage
- Good understanding of GSB products and business is an asset
- Moderate level of planning, project management and change management skills
- Moderate knowledge of Information Technology (IT) and services industry
- Proactive approach of problem detection and analysis of root cause
- Proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools
- Good communication skills. Influence within same team and level.
- Able to work in a pressured environment working to tight timescales
- Fluent in written and verbal English is a must. Additional languages are an advantage
- Ability to generate strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to identify potential issues early on and work them to a satisfactory conclusion
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
- Organized and methodical approach, self-motivated and Team player
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your online application.
Job ID 3042966