HP Indigo Services Area Manager
HP Development Company, L.P.
HP are looking for a Territory Service Manager to assist in the management of the UK & Ireland HP Indigo portfolio and services.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge related to the Graphics Solutions Industry to manage staff activities in solving common and complex technical/operational and business issues within established policies. Manages a team of field-based engineers and has accountability for results of key KPI’s, including TCE (Total Customer Experience), P&L and Employee Engagement, managing effectively to help meet Individual, Team and Country targets. Provides guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility. Manages and monitors operational activities of the team. Recruits and supports development of direct team members, reporting directly to the Country Service Manager.
- Manages and controls activities within a sub-region of the UK and Ireland, which is part of a larger geographical Region, EMEA.
- Manages between 8 and 15 direct reports.
- Manage team responsible for providing on-site hardware and software support, also including installations, upgrades and proactive activities for customers according to contractual service levels.
- Plan, direct, and monitor operational/tactical activities of team.
- Meet business and operational targets.
- Recruit and support development of direct team members.
- Manage customer escalations.
- Establish relationship with customers and other functional managers, including GTM, and many central functions based across EMEA.
- Provide coaching and leadership to assigned field technicians.
- Regular travel and overnight stays are a requirement, supporting our Care Centre based in Amstelveen, managerial activities in Barcelona or Israel.
Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum Three years of related experience in the Graphics Solutions Industry with proven track record of managing people.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Printing/Graphics Technologies.
- Thorough understanding of full range of HP Inc Services.
- Detailed knowledge of installation and site environmental support solutions.
- Knowledge of Mission Critical products and services.
- Thorough knowledge of industry drivers relating to TCE.
- Skills in people and project management, planning, problem solving, innovation, analysis, communication and negotiation.
Job ID 3044041