Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Position (6 month probationary period)
Our client is well-established organization that deals in Mobile Asset Tracking, Cargo and Fleet management.
The Business Development Executive will responsible for pushing both existing and new products to the market. The bearer of this role is required to have the following skills and experiences;
- Must have at least 2-4 years sales experience in a fast paced industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- The ideal candidate should be a current resident of Meru/Nanyuki or willing to relocate.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to network easily
- Creative ‘out of the box’ approach to tasks
- Proposal and management report writing skills
- Industry research to determine trendsetters and to analyze market strategies
- Networking, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Market knowledge and territory management
- Excellent MS Office suite skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants to send their CV
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.