Boiler Operator - Premier Feed Mills
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Locations: Ibadan-Oyo & Calabar-Cross River
- Operate the boilers, including starting and shutting down.
- Monitor boiler operations and react to varying load requirements.
- Ensure reliable operational records are maintained and recorded for historical purposes and to document performance metrics for the plant.
- Inspect boiler pipes, valves, pumps, and safety devices for leaks and malfunctions.
- Observe fire and safety precautions.
- Schedule and supervise cleaning of equipment and work areas.
- Technical Certificate or National Diploma in Science related courses.
- Five O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English Language.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Have Steam Boiler knowledge.
The Person Must:
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to carry out minor maintenance repairs.
- Possess good communication skills.
Application Closing Date