Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Director of Marketing (B2B), this position will be implementing digital strategies initiatives and plans based on business needs, incorporating the latest social and digital media trends. Will be responsible for aligning with the regional digital team to define and implement B2B digital marketing strategy as well as reporting on digital campaign performance in terms of KPIs and ROI based on business objectives . Act as liaison between business and regional team to support and maintain website content as required. The ongoing evaluation of digital marketing activities will be critical as we seek to optimize and consistently improve our online marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with regional leadership to define and execute Establish the annual digital marketing strategy and execute initiatives across paid, earned and owned channels. inspired by business objectives, global trends and past learnings.
- Develop, implement, and optimize digital marketing campaign across paid channels including social, search and display Plan and execute all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Partner with digital agencies and external vendors Work closely with digital agencies and vendors, including assisting with digital creative and media campaigns, implementing lead generation programs, assessing any technical challenges while maintaining company content protocols, managing site enhancements and launch schedules, keeping track of budgets and project flows.
- Develop/implement high performing digital marketing initiatives in support of business objectives.
- Proactively recommend and develop online opportunities and marketing programs, setting specific performance metrics. Support digital creative and media plan development as required.
- Partner with BI and Advanced Analytics regional teams to define and implement enterprise-level analytics capabilities and dashboards that enables end to end tracking of digital touchpoints and KPIs based on business objectives.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate customer journeys across the digital ecosystem and provide analysis and recommendations based on findings.
- Partner with regional technology and digital leaders in the evaluation of new technologies and solutions as required. Manage day-to-day social media channels and content calendars to ensure consistent and engaging experience with the brand.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Implement A/B testing across digital touchpoints to deliver best digital experiences with our customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience across website and digital collaterals (e.g. microsites and landing pages)
- BS/MS degree in digital marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing either at the agency or client-side.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in Open source CMS Platforms – WordPress preferred
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Net Insight, SEM Rush, Pardot)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in planning and implementing digital campaigns across paid channels such as search, display, social, email.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bilingual English/Spanish a must (ENG only will greatly limit this individual)