Environment County Director
- Manage environment operations accordance with the County Government Waste Management Policy.
- Guide on Departmental research/intelligence survey
- Identifying potential projects, ideas and environment activities in the county
- Prepare programs and projects, annual budget requirement and work plan.
- Responsible for implementation of sector projects
- Establish monitoring and evaluation systems of environmental set goals.
- Provide Environment information on local resources and facilities
- Served in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for at least three (3) years
- A bachelor’s degree in environmental science or its equivalent qualifications from a recognize institution; and
- Demonstrate professional and administrative competence and thorough understanding of county goals, policies, objectives and abilities to translate them to environment functions.
- Must be a certified EIA expert
- Applicants should clearly indicate on the envelope and application letter the position applied for.
- Applicants MUST attach copies of CV’s, academic and professional certificates.
- Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
- Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
- Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
- Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
How To Apply
Fill in the Online Application Form after reading the instructions inside the form. Click Apply for Online Application Form, and attach certificates/ testimonials,
Fill in a physical Application Form and drop it at the Mombasa County Public Service Board Office at Betting Control Building, Mombasa or via postal mail/ courier service, and attach certificates/ testimonials. For this form CLICK HERE.
All Applications should reach the Mombasa County Public Service Board offices at Betting & Control Building, Mombasa on or before Friday 8th March 2019 by 4.30 p.m.
In case you need more guidance on how to fill the form, don’t hesitate to call our PR & Communication Office on the numbers provided.
Mombasa County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.