Assistant Sergeant At Arms
SALARY SCALE 9 CASB/11/2019
House Allowance Kshs.9, 600
Commuter Allowance Kshs.5, 000
- Ensuring protective security for all personnel and property.
- Access control management.
- Crowd management.
- Carrying out periodical security surveys.
- Conducting institutional risk assessment.
- Identifying security threats and providing counter intelligence measures.
- Ensuring fire prevention and safety of the facilities.
- Controlling unauthorized parking.
- Submission of periodic reports.
- Coordinating security duties.
- Maintaining orderliness in the public gallery.
- Have served in disciplined forces for a period of not less than five years and be in possession of a recognized military/Para military training certificate.
- Have served and attained the rank of a serjeant and above.
- Be in possession of a Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- KCSE mean grade c (plain) and above.
- Be computer literate.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the integrated security management systems.
- Be in possession of first Aid and Firefighting Certificates
- Have shown merit and ability in, work performance and results.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications with copies of applicant’s academic and professional testimonials, and copy of Identity Card both sides to reach the Secretary County Assembly Service Board, P. O. Box 1886-50200, Bungoma or be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, room No.10 at the County Assembly.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Cards, academic degree transcripts, professional certificates and clearances from, EACC, KRA, DCI and CRB.
Terms: permanent and pensionable
Please note that
- Candidates should NOT attach original documents.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top left corner of the
envelop and be addressed to:-
County Assembly Service Board,
County Assembly of Bungoma,
P.O Box 1886 – 50200, Bungoma.
Be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, so as to reach not later than 18.03.2019 at