Purpose of the Job
This position is responsible for assisting in maintenance of street lighting, Traffic signal lights and building services.
- Prepare work plans and programs
- Maintenance and updating of street lighting, Traffic signal lights and building services
- Interpretation of work drawings
- Facilitate data collection for feasibility studies and designs for street lighting, Traffic signal lights and building services
- Prepare monthly progress reports on works done.
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the professional standards
- Entry Level, experience as a casual or intern will be an added advantage
- Leadership skills
- Communication skill
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to build and lead cohesive teams
- Problem solving skills
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Applicants should clearly indicate on the envelope and application letter the position applied for.
- Applicants MUST attach copies of CV’s, academic and professional certificates.
- Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
- Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
- Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
- Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
How To Apply
Click Apply and Fill in the Online Application Form after reading the instructions inside the form, and attach certificates/ testimonials,
Fill in a physical Application Form and drop it at the Mombasa County Public Service Board Office at Betting Control Building, Mombasa or via postal mail/ courier service, and attach certificates/ testimonials. For this form CLICK HERE.
All Applications should reach the Mombasa County Public Service Board offices at Betting & Control Building, Mombasa on or before Friday 8th March 2019 by 4.30 p.m.
In case you need more guidance on how to fill the form, don’t hesitate to call our PR & Communication Office on the numbers provided.
Mombasa County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.