Area Sales Manager - Metro Manila
Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Darlene Clarisse Monton Moleta
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
- Plan, Implement and execute programs to ensure 100% compliance to attainment of territory AOP per account/territory and forecast accuracy focused on sell-in, sell-through and, sell-out to different channels (retail, fleet, and sub-dealers)
- Plan, Implement and execute opportunity to maximize sell-through to territory by creating new partnership or new stores within the area assigned
- End-to-End Account Management: Execute best practice application of Retail Excellence across the range of Retail Store design and fit-out, Retailer Customer Service, Retail Training, Retail Marketing, consumer loyalty programs and promotions; providing the processes for continuous monitoring and improvement.
- Implement and Ensure 100% compliance to coverage plans and reporting guidelines including coverage of subdealer accounts in the assigned territory
- Ensure 100% monitoring of all competitive activities in the territory that may affect dealer sales and as well as to ensure that all consumer feedback are attended to (performance feedback, adjustment claims, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in any business course or equivalent training; Master's degree, a plus but not compulsory
- At least 3 years experience in field operations, key account management and business development
- Knowledge on Basic Tire (Product) and Sales (Retail and Wholesale) or Key Account Management
- High personal integrity & have a good track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.