Data Analyst, Corporate?Card
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to identify important questions around how to scale user growth for Corporate Card products, define key success metrics, and shape data-informed product/business strategies
- Conduct conversion rate analyses and opportunity sizing to define addressable markets
- Evaluate credit risk performance metrics, including principal outstanding, yield, delinquency, and loss
- Improve our credit policies by analyzing historical credit and performance data
- Develop compelling dashboards and automated reporting related to key performance metrics
- Communicate results and influence key decision makers, including engineering, and business leaders
Youï¿½d ideally have:
- 4+ years experience in product analytics and credit risk analytics
- Extensive experience and passion for metrics and dashboards visualizations
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases; knowledge of R or Python is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Math, Sciences, Engineering)
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
- A dashboard sample
Whatï¿½s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world. We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. Weï¿½re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity ï¿½ which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do). Weï¿½re a highly cross-functional organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We have long tables in the kitchen for a reason (to enable everyone to meet new people and learn from them). We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.
In both our products and our people, we aim to reflect, represent and advocate for all of our users, globally. Our users transcend geography, culture and language; what we share, collectively, is a drive to create a fairer, more economically interconnected world.