Full time web-designer to develop websites for Sioure Technologies clients. Support the overall online design needs for: on site creative, banner creative and e-mail campaigns. Involvement in the creative process will be from collaborative concept though live site releases following best-practice guidelines and established web standards. The web designer we select to join our team should posess a strong aesthetic sense, creative problem solving skills, and a passion for design. They should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment demanding rapid turn around and changes in priority or direction as business needs dictate.
Additional responsibilities to include:
- Staying on top of new creative technology and web presentation in order to remain current and competitive in the industry
- Influencing and recommending unique opportunities for web specific photography
- Creating engaging interactive web features to support sales
- Building flexible designs that can be template based without looking generic
- Managing multiple creative projects with a sensitivity to deadlines
- Interacting with cross-functional teams to confirm that all build requirements are met, including technical and tracking.
Requirements and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have at least three or more years of retail web design experience. They must be well organized and have excellent inter-personal, communications and project management skills.
Expert knowledge in the following applications and languages is required:
Working knowledge of the following is highly desirable: