Talent Acquistion Partner, Shared Services Centre (Makati)
Makati, Manila, ph
Posted: May 29th, 2019
The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) plays a key role in the delivery of CBRE’s mission to attract and recruit the best talent. The TAP is responsible for providing high-value recruitment support to Hiring Managers, championing the CBRE brand and ensuring the delivery of exceptional candidate experience.
- Develops deep relationships with the business understanding their talent needs and business objectives
- Reviews and assesses talent making recommendations to the business
- Develops networks and knowledge within specialist areas across corporate real estate, property and adjacent industries
- Develops the recruitment strategy and go-to-market plan for specialist roles
- Provides timely and effective end-to-end recruitment service to all businesses whilst engaging key stakeholders throughout the recruitment journey
- Utilizes data to assist the Hiring Manager throughout the recruitment process to inform fact-based decision making and the assessment of talent
- Partners with the TA shared services team to thoroughly brief and co-ordinate appropriate levels of talent identification and candidate sourcing support
- Advises the Hiring Manager on remuneration package details within approved budgets and market rates, extends offer and negotiate terms with candidates
- May guides diversity or Graduate/Intern recruitment initiatives depending on market requirements and priorities
- Ensures full compliance and adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures and recruitment policies
- Understands the importance of an evergreen talent pipeline maintaining a robust talent database relevant to the business and future needs
- Maintains knowledge of local employment requirements such as visas and sponsorship process
- Acts as a brand champion to applicants, prospects and providers throughout the recruitment journey.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience as a Senior Recruiter working either in-house or in an Agency (Real estate or property recruitment is highly regarded)
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to build key relationships and manage senior stakeholders and influence decision makers
- Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent in candidate short and challenging functions
- A good working knowledge of recruitment databases, sourcing tools such as google x-ray, Boolean searching working knowledge of PeopleSoft (ideal), recruitment databases (Taleo & Avature) and Microsoft Office (including excel functions