Internet Office Standard Tests
Teamglide's Internet Office Standard Test evaluates a prospect’s knowledge of Microsoft Office in programs. An individual who is proficient in microsoft Office and Windows Systems is more likely to increase overall office productivity, create valuable forecast, maximize time and be on schedule. The Internet Office Standard Test consists of 25 questions, with a time limit of 10 minutes. Programs assessed are;
- Power Point
This test assess individual's ability in Microsoft Word regarding one's ability to
- Create a document
- Change stylistic criteria; such as font color and format.
- Make the format of a sentence match an example text, including font, size, and color.
- Add highlighting and other special formatting.
- Locate, open, save, and close Word documents.
- Navigate and Use of the Bar Tab and it's features
- Mail Merge
- Create standard documents using Microsoft Word. such as ; reports. portfolios, and letters.
Test individual's ability in Microsoft Excel regarding one's ability to:
- Create a document
- Use the Software environment (save, print, protect, etc.)
- Use of Functions (SUM, IF, etc.)
- Accurately navigate and create data management (filters, pivot tables, etc.)
- To Format (number formats, conditional formatting, etc.)
Test individual's in Microsoft Power Point regarding one's ability to:
- Create presentations
- Draw and format
- Create Slide shows and animations
- Create charts, tables and diagrams
Test individual's ability in Microsoft Outlook regarding one's ability to:
- Send and receive mail
- Manage mail and other parts of Outlook
Test individual's ability in Windows regarding one's ability to
- Implement, manage, and administer various windows client operating systems on network.
How Teamglide's Microsoft Office Test Can Help Your Organization
In today's world tons of organizations rely on Microsoft Office and Windows 7 + updated versions, are an established powerhouse of tools used in the day to day activities in an organizations. That are used as the virtual networking system for the internal and external communication, to create, track and measure metrics and operations information in the workplace. Therefore because of Microsoft's Office and Windows operating systems' establishment as valuable tools in the workplace. Hiring employees who can navigate the basic functions of Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems is essential as these individual's in the workforce can competently;
- Create accurate forecasts
- Manage Time
- Measure and store business metrics and operations information etc.
- Reduce the new hire training period
- Increase overall office productivity,
- Carry out organizational functions and activities to meet business objectives.
- Communicate clearly and precisely beyond logistical barriers
- Create Valuable Presentations
- Navigate and Use Widows Operating system
Training and Development
Teamglide's Internet Office Standard Test offers more than a "yes" or "no" assessment of a test-taker's knowledge of Microsoft office and Windows, as the score and breakdown of the results provide direction for employers, regarding training and development.
To help you find and screen these valuable employees to add to your team. Schedule Teamglide's Internet Office Standard Test.