If a job seeker views your position while searching for jobs, they have the options to either Save the Job to their account or Apply for the position.
When a job seeker applies to your position, their information is added to the Applicants section of that position (view below). It is mandatory for a job seeker to upload their Resume to their account before they can successfully apply to any job. Therefore, when a job seeker applies to a position, their resume is appended to their application for the employer to view.
To navigate to the pipeline for a position, follow the steps below:
Step 1.Select the 'My Jobs' option in the Features section of the sidebar menu to the left of your screen and select 'View Positions'.
Step 2.Select a position to view
- To the left of your screen, view the application pipeline for the job that you choose. There are seven (7) stages of the pipeline:
- Phone Screen
- Offer Position
- This section is where all persons who applied to your job are initially located. Displayed on the table will be the full name of the applicant, the country in which they are located, their contact email and the date and time they applied.
- The Performance column will display the testing status of the applicant.
- The Resume column contains an icon, which you can select to open the Resume for each applicant.
- Both the Performance status and the applicant's Resume are viewable from every stage of the pipeline.
- The icon in the Archive column allows you to move applicants to the archive. This is also viewable from every stage of the pipeline.
- At the Applicants stage, in the 'Select' column, the option will be 'Select Phone Screen'. Employers will click this after they have reviewed the applicant's Resume and if they decide to carry out a phone screen.
- At this stage, the employer must call the applicant's phone number to engage them in an intial phone screening in order to shortlist applicants. The employer will ask questions and analyze the person's speech and answers. Following the phone screening process, the employer will contact successful persons to schedule an interview. Those persons who are chosen for interviews can then be moved to the next stage of the pipeline by selecting the 'Select Interview' button.
- Employers will conduct interviews with persons who are at this stage of the pipeline, whether in person or online. Testing may be conducted at the interview or after. Persons who are undergoing testing can then be moved to the next stage by hitting the 'Select Testing' button.
- In order to test applicants the employer must navigate to the 'Schedule Recruits' section of the side bar menu. The employer must then choose a test that is suitable for testing the person's eligibility for the position and schedule the recruit test.
- When a recruit finishes their test(s), the Performance column will display one of two outputs:
- Good Fit - the recruit has done well on the test, indicating that they are a good fit for the position. Or
- No Fit - the recruit did not score favourably on the test, which indicates that they are not a good fit for your company based on the prescreening test(s) that were administered.
- If a recruit has a 'Good Fit' for the position, it would be in the employer's best interest to offer them the position. Those persons who have been offered the position can then be moved to the next stage of the pipeline.
- Persons at this stage can decide if to accept the the job offer or not. Person who accept, can be moved to the Hire stage by clicking 'Select Hire'.
- When recruits are moved to the 'Hire' section of the pipeline, the employer can hit 'Select Hire'. A notification will be sent to the recruit's teamglide account dashboard, requesting their acceptance for the position and an email will also be sent to their inbox.
- If the recruit accepts, this will convert their information and account to an Employee account. The employer will then have access to view their test performance and scores.
- Applicants who are at any of the above stages of the pipeline can be moved to this section by pressing 'Archive' in the Action column next to their name. The archive section allows employers to easily recover an applicant's information later.
Note: If you have no recruits for a position this table should be empty.