The table in this section shows the name of the test, the date the test was completed, the status and total number of questions in the test. Also displayed are the number of questions the employee answered correctly and the number of questions they answered incorrectly. The grade is the percentage of correct answers. The time alotted for each test is listed in the Time column.
Note: Employers can delete a test result by selecting the delete button in the Action column to the far right of the test to be deleted.
Select a specific test name to view further details and statistics.
- Raw score - this is the total number of questions the employee answered correctly.
- The total percentage is given inside the Circular Vector Graph.
The Test Stats
This section give you a snap shot of how the employee has performed in this test. It also shows whether the overall performance was satisfactory, or how much (in percentage) the employee has to improve on their performance.
The Candidate Comparison Chart
On the bottom center left of your screen shows the Candidate Comparison Chart. The chart shows where your candidate scored compared to ideal scores for this test and lower than average performance.
- Candidate Score - this score is represented by the dark-blue dot, which shows area the employee actual performance in comparison to the ideal and below average score.
- Ideal Score - this score is represented by four (4) aquamarine dots, which shows area on the chart where you would want the employee ideally score.
- Below Average Score - this score is represented by four (4) orange dots, which shows area on the chart where you would not want the employee score.
The Time Test Chart
On the bottom right of your screen shows the Time Test Chart. This Chart shows the user time on each questions in (seconds) represented by a light-blue line. Long vertical gaps can be an indicator that the user struggle with some questions.