My Portal Editor
Teamglide's Portal Editor allows the employer to customize their portal url page. Employers can add their company's logo, any appropriate graphics and text to their page while organizing how these items and others appear on the page.
- Navigate to the My Portal section of the side bar menu and select 'Manage Portal'
- When the page loads, select the 'Edit Portal' button at the bottom of the 'Customize Portal' box.
- After you hit 'Edit Portal', the Portal Editor will load. Your page should initially be displayed as shown below:
- The page is made up of:
- The Menu Bar - to the top of the screen which contains customization icons
- The Work Space - the white area where you will place your logo, text, graphics and links
The Menu Bar
- In the top left corner of the page is the 'Device' field. Click inside the field to display the drop down of the different devices which you can choose from. Select an option to see how your page would appear on different screen sizes. Our screen size options are:
- Desktop - select this option to see how items on your page are displayed on desktop computers.
- Tablet - select this option to see how items on your page are displayed on tablet devices.
- Mobile Landscape - select this option to see how items on your page are displayed on mobile phones in landscape screen orientation.
- Mobile Portrait - select this option to see how items on your page are displayed on mobile phones in portrait screen orientation.
- In the top right corner of the page, icons in the Menu are displayed. Each icon allows you to perform different actions.
- When you click this icon, the boxes surrounding the components of the work space are made invisible.
- This icon allows you to see a preview of what your page will look like.
- To exit the preview, click on the Exit Preview icon in the top left corner of the screen:
- Click this icon to work in fullscreen.
- To exit fullscreen, hit the Escape button on your keyboard or simply click the Fullscreen icon again.
- Click this icon to view the code language for what is on your work space, in both HTML and CSS language.
Open Style Manager
- Use this icon to apply any formatting to the components on your page.
- You must select an element first for the style manager to function correctly. An element is any component box in the work space, such as the box surrounding the header-links (Home, Sign Up, Contact Us) or the box surrounding the Logo.
- Click this icon to display the four basic customization icons to the right of the work space:
- To add an Image, a Heading, Text or a Link to your portal url page, drag the respective box to the desired location on the work space. View the documentation section on 'Add Logo', or 'Add Link' for further instructions.