On initial usage of your Teamglide account, an account setup will be necessary to configure your account settings. Fill in all data required as this information is mandatory for the optimal working of your account.
Step 1 - Creating a job portal url
Setting up your account first step would be to setup your job portal url. The job portal is one way to integrate your job postings into your company's website. Refer to job portal documentation
A valid url must be unique, only contain alpha-numeric characters, lower case letters, be at least 6 characters long and no longer than 20 characters. A single character is restricted from recurring consecutively more than twice (e.g. aaa).
Your portal url will be given the suffix '.teamglide.com'.
Step 2 - Tell us about your role in the company
Enter the relevant information to each field
- Company name - the legal name of your company
- Job title - enter your job title such as Chief Executive Officer or Human Resources Manager.
- Company Level - click in the field to display the drop down menu of company levels. Choose which level in the company from the list.
Step 3 - Your Company's Location
Click in the location field to display the drop down menu which contains a global list of countries. Select the country in which your company is based and click 'Next'.
Step 4 - Company
On the last page of the setup;
1. Select the number of employees in your company
2. Select your main reason for using teamglide
3. Finally, add your company's website, and click 'Submit'.
After submission, your dashboard will load.
Take a minute or two to take a quick tour of the functions and features of your dashboard.