Cognitive Test Report
The table in the Cognitive test category displays the name of the test, the date it was completed, the status and the number of questions administered in the test. Teamglide's IQ Cognitive test measures and shows in this table the Verbal score, Spacial score and Maths score. The total length of time of the test is also displayed. A test result may be deleted by selecting the delete icon in the Action column.
- Status - the status of the test denotes whether the test was:
- Completed - meaning that all questions were answered in the time frame, or if the test was
- Incompleted - the employee did not finish the test in the time frame
- Verbal score - This measures how good the employee's grammar is, such as following detailed written instructions, spelling, sentence completion and comprehension.
- Spacial score - The spacial reasoning score measures the employee's capacity to think about business related items and scenarios in several dimensions as well as to draw conclusions about those items and scenarios from limited information.
- Maths score - The mathematical ability score measures the test taker's ability to perform mathematical tasks and to effectively solve given mathematical problems.
The employer must select the test's name to view further details, statistics and charts regarding the test. In the Cognitive Test category, a Cognitive Radar chart and a Cognitive review will be displayed.
The Cognitive Radar Chart
- This chart displays the entire array of the percentages relating to the three categories tested. The area shaded pink, called the Cognitive Analysis, gives a visual of which categories the test subject leans towards. An evenly spread Cognitive Analysis will indicate a more rounded individual.
The Cognitive Review Chart
The information given in this graph is a break down of the employee's scoring.
- Raw Score - this is the amount of questions the employee answered correctly. The total raw score shown in the image below is 29, which can be seen in the Circular Vector Chart. The percentage displayed above the total raw score is the product of the raw score, divided by the total number of questions in the test, multiplied by 100. The raw scores and percentages for each category which the Cognitive test measures are also displayed.
- Below the chart, a description of each category tested is displayed.
Note: Employers can delete a test result by selecting the delete button in the Action column to the far right of the test to be deleted.